June 5, 2013

The Chew

Kyle has been studying all day, night, and even the weekends. He has a big board exam coming up July 5th and his recent jump back into study mode means our city outings are limited if not non existent. I find myself doing a lot of things on my own which just isn't the same. 

I did pry him away from the books one morning to go see a taping of The Chew on ABC. We ended up getting great seats and are on camera for much of the show. The episode airs Monday, June 17th so be sure to watch it or DVR it (I'm wearing green and Kyle is wearing navy). It was fun to see the show, but it was stressful always having to be smiling, alert, ready to clap, laugh, and not look frumpy. Hopefully we pulled it off. You'll let us know, right? 

Obviously, pictures weren't aloud during the show, but here's a quick one I shot after. You can see Carla Hall and Clinton Kelly (his back is to us). 


Don't forget...June 17th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment