May 12, 2012

NYC Reads

I just purchased a couple of new reads about New York. I really hope these are good insights to the place we'll be calling home for the next two years. I don't want to look back and dwell on all the fabulous hidden gems of the city that we didn't see.

The first book is about the markets (artisan, farmer, food, and flea) in NYC. How exciting! I'm sure we'll see some really interesting things, and people, at these markets.



This book goes through the can't miss places of the city. It explores everything from the more traditional spots to the nearly unknown and everything in between.


Kyle will obviously be busy, but some rotations will be lighter that others and he will have most weekends off. It's those times that I hope to flip open one of these books and say "Let's go there!".

Maybe if you visit, I'll take you there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment