January 30, 2013

Super Bowl XLVII

 
If you didn't know....

Kyle is a HUGE 49ers fan!!
How huge? This huge...

When we started dating in 10th grade his bedroom wall
had a VERY large 49ers logo painted on it.

His Christmas stocking is a 49ers bear.

As a child, a good majority of his wardrobe was 49ers gear.

I'm pretty sure he would exchange me to be roomies with past and present
players like Steve Young, Jerry Rice, Frank Gore, or Patrick Willis. I'm not
offended. I've known it. It was practically in our wedding vows.

Every Sunday I'm positive our neighbors think we're having a knock down marital spat
with all the yelling, screaming, cursing, and stomping that goes on during the game.

He used to make his parents sit through countless games and recite stats to them.

With this said, it's obvious that their advancement to the Super Bowl has put Kyle over the moon.
He was moved to tears after Sunday's game. Embarrassing? No, just pure love. Not to mention,
I was right there with him. Hugging. Crying. Asking "what have you done to me"?

To make the big game even more spectacular, Kyle's mom and dad are flying all the way to New York for the weekend to watch it with him! Now that's love. What a special event this will be.

p.s. GO NINERS!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment