December 6, 2010

One Year



One year ago, today, I married the man of my dreams, my best friend, and my soulmate. This past year has flown by and I'm sure the rest will go even faster. So far, it's been one crazy adventure filled with challenges along the way, but there's no one else I'd rather take this ride with. From a move to the Caribbean in January to an unexpected extended stay in Arizona this fall, we've been up, down, and all around the globe. I can honestly say this year has been wonderful and marriage is even more amazing than I thought. When people ask "Is it different?", I say "Not different, just better". So, here's to my wonderful husband Kyle...Happy 1st Anniversary! I Love You


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Happy Anniversary!! You two are so lovely, and I wish you a lifetime more of wonderful journey's around the globe.

    ReplyDelete