May 25, 2011

A Birthday to Remember

The 19th of this month I turned a quarter of a century old...yikes! I didn't get to spend it with family back home, but I did get to celebrate with my husband and some amazing friends here. On my actual birthday Kyle and I went to dinner together and grabbed an ice cream treat afterwords. Tasty!


The next day we took this catamaran out for a "booze cruise"....





Kyle took off the entire day and relaxed on the boat! That was the best birthday gift I could get.




Some fellow 4th semester spouses, Jen and Emily





Jen baked this beautiful cake and Stephanie, a 3rd semester student, brought birthday decorations to dazzle the boat. So sweet!





Loving life...


...and enjoying time with my hubby!


Monday night the girls had a Birthday/Bachelorette party. I'm obviously not the bachelorette, it was the start of a new season of the show The Bachelorette. They brought homemade treats and wine and sang Happy Birthday to me where I blew out the largest candle possible (Thanks Jen).



Thank you to everyone who put together the boat trip and helped me celebrate. It was certainly a special island birthday and one I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment