May 21, 2011

Break Happenings

This break was amazing! Kyle and I had a list of people to see, places to go, and things to eat...I think we accomplished it all and then some. We got to spend a lot of time with each other and that's always needed after a semester of studying.

We spent time with family...


(my mom and dad)





(Kyle's Grandma and Grandpa Hickman)




(Kyle's mom and dad)



We got to eat some of the foods we missed in Dominica...

(Costa Vida)



(Pizzeria Bianco)



(In-N-Out)


(Yogurtland frozen yogurt)



(Postino's)




We celebrated Cinco de Mayo with some great Mexican food and margaritas...



Kyle and I each got to do our favorite things...


(I went shopping)




(he went golfing)



(I did more shopping, with a Starbuck's coffee)



We hung out with friends...


(Derek and Megan, Nick and Jessica, Kyle and I at the Diamondback's game)




We restocked on some essentials to bring back with us...





We're back on the island, refreshed and ready to go for one last semester here! We return on August 20th (less than 90 days!)


Thank you to all the people who took time out of their busy schedules to come meet up with us. We love all of you and we were so glad to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment