August 18, 2011

Final Exam Day

Today is Final Exam day....

As you know, this means Kyle is wearing his exam uniform (a 49er's t-shirt and khaki shorts). This time there were no banana pancakes for breakfast. I've sold all our cooking supplies and have nothing to cook with. Instead he had a Pop-Tart. Poor fella!

This particular exam has 2 parts, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. This makes for a very long day. I'm sure it will be a great feeling for him when he turns in his last test here. Hooray!

As Kyle left for the first part of his test this morning, I went to get a massage (a bit tacky, I know). I've thought about going for a while now, and I finally decided it was time. After packing, hauling stuff, repacking, and hauling more stuff I came to the conclusion I deserved it (that took about 0.2 seconds of convincing on my part). Let me just say that it was wonderful and only cost 90EC (33 USD). Why the heck did I wait this long?!?!? It's probably a good thing I didn't go earlier. This could have easily become a weekly habit....

No comments:

Post a Comment