October 26, 2011

Michigan: Reconnecting

Something I was really looking forward to when visiting Saginaw was catching up with island friends. Some of these girls I haven't seen for over a year. Some have added little members to their family and others are expecting.

We reminisced about our lives on the island, talked about what we love about living in the states, shared where we plan to go next, and thought about what the next year may hold.
When I return to Michigan in November I hope to visit with the ladies again and hopefully get to see a few more.

We have a unique bond that very few have. We just understand each other and I feel so fortunate to be able to spend time with them.

3 comments:

  1. So nice to see you all together again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, fun! Everyone looks so different!! Did you hear about the girls day/night we're having in November down at my place? Nicole is planning it, and I'm so excited to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! All you girls look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete