February 26, 2012

Confession: I Lied to My Nana

Yes, it's true. I lied to my Nana. Many times in fact. In my defense it was for a very good reason. Not to mention, it was sooo worth it. Check out this face of pure shock as she walked in the door...


SURPRISE!!! 


Still shocked about it all, but pretty pleased to have all her close friends there to celebrate her 80th birthday. It took a while for her to take it all in.


After realizing my mom, Aunt Donna, and cousin Gail had all flown in from out of town for the party, we got her with one more surprise...my cousin Bobby.



I think after so many surprises she began to look over her shoulder, a bit leery of what was to come.

Here's my Nana with her grandkids and daughter-in-laws. 



What a fun party it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment