March 1, 2012

One BIG Step


Just 2 weeks from today, on March 15th, Kyle will sit down to take Step 1 of the USMLE.
(every medical student takes this test as the first part to becoming a licensed doctor and it will be the next milestone before starting rotations in the next couple of months)

I can't believe this day is nearly here! I feel like we've talked about it for years and our time here in St. Louis, where he has been studying for the last 3 months, has flown by. Kyle is very driven and pretty darn smart, in my opinion, so I have complete faith in his ability. I'm glad it's in his hands and not mine. I would surely need a brown paper bag to control the anxiety.

If you happen to remember, on March 15th, please say a quick prayer for my man as he sits down for the 8 hour exam. I know I'll be saying one many!

No comments:

Post a Comment