March 28, 2012

Gone Fishin'

I've always enjoyed fishing, ever since I was a little girl. Getting up super early to make sure your line is in the water as the sun rises isn't my favorite, but it's part of the whole thing so I usually grab a strong cup of coffee and hope to wake up on the drive.  

This week Kyle and I went fishing at my Papa's lake. It's set between corn fields and trees and is the most peaceful place. Truly beautiful! We had a great day out in the boat just casting and catching, over and over again. In all we caught 32 bass and 26 bluegill. I would say it was a successful day. Oh...and by the way...I caught more fish than Kyle. He doesn't really like to talk about it.




1 comment:

  1. I think you MUST be every guys dream wife. You cook, amazingly, I might add, watch football..... and fish?!!

    ReplyDelete