August 12, 2013

Turning 28



Is it just me, or do birthdays seem less exciting each year you get older?

Nowadays, the best way to celebrate is with a quiet evening at home and an ideal gift is one that is completely practical. It sounds so depressing, but I guess it can't be all cakes and parties forever (although I intend to try!)

Kyle turned 28 last week (holy cow 30 is coming quick) and we were lucky enough to spend a lot of the day together just relaxing and visiting some uncharted places in the city. We finished of the day with a nice dinner at home and Hershey Bar Delight for dessert. 

We plan to celebrate a little more with a weekend trip when we both have some time off coming up. 

For now, it's Happy Birthday to my best bud. I love you and can wait to hang out with you at 128!

No comments:

Post a Comment