February 10, 2011

The Real Housewives

I'm sure you've all heard of the reality TV show The Real Housewives. They have used this brand in showing how wealthy, and somewhat crazy, women from NYC, Atlanta, New Jersey, Beverly Hills, as well as a few other places across the country live their life. Well, we may not be wealthy, but we are all somewhat crazy. I mean we do live on an island while our husbands go to medical school and we experience some unique events on a daily basis. We like to call ourselves...

THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF DOMINICA


Those women from the other shows wouldn't know what hit them when they got off the plane here in Dominica. No Nordstrom, Saks, fancy restaurants, 5 star hotels. We are truly living and having the time of our lives doing it.
These ladies are "real housewives" if I've ever seen one.







(don't mind the crazy local guy in the middle. that's just Francis. he's, and I quote, "the black Michael Jackson". good to know...now get me away from him!

1 comment:

  1. Ok can i just say that i absolutely love this post with all my heart!

    ReplyDelete