February 16, 2011

Sail Away With Me


Last weekend Kyle and I got the opportunity to take a sunset cruise on a catamaran with about 40 other students and friends. We thought about it for about 1.5 seconds and decided it would be a fantastic idea and I must say...we were right!


Somewhere over the rainbow...you'll find our home


Hanging out on the open seas with my love and best friend. Nothing better!



Our good pals, Mr. and Mrs. Phillips
(Kyle and Taylor)


Taylor and I



We pulled right into a cove and jumped into the water. Very refreshing!


I even got Kyle to jump in!



Kyle and Kyle






Aaaaaah, the most beautiful scene in the world.
The sunsets are so beautiful here and I never get sick of them.


These are the moments when I have to pinch myself and ask, "Do we really live here?". It was absolutely amazing. I'm already planning our next trip out to sea.

2 comments:

  1. What!!! All my time there, I just wanted to take a catamaran ride somewhere... seriously. I'm totally jealous! That looks so dreamy, and I'm sure it made you completely appreciate the island more. Any more of those experiences and you'll never want to leave:)
    Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I came on here to comment about how much I wanted to sail away on a catamaran, and how jealous I am... but Chelsea beat me to it! You can just take the previous comment verbatim... except my happy faces look like this =)

    ReplyDelete