April 8, 2011

FINALLY!

I've waited so long for this grocery store to open. This isn't just any store, this is the ONLY American style grocery store in the town we leave in. Currently I have to drive an hour to Roseau to get the majority of my food items and quite frankly that gets old, real fast. I've seen this store from start to finish and it's taken over a year. It almost doesn't seem real that it's finally here. The items we can get here aren't that new for us, but now I can them to them in a 10 minute walk instead of a one hour drive. Can't beat that!


Here are my friends Jen and Emily parading around with some frozen items, popsicles and ice cream. Things we would never by in Roseau since they'd never make the drive.


Check out this absolutely beautiful produce section! Ta-da! It's finally here!
My life here will be so much easier. You should have seen the store crawling with spouses and students in awe. Trust me, I wasn't the only crazy person taking pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is HUGE news!!!! Totally blog worthy. It's funny, I never pictured it being lime green. I don't know why I'm shocked, don't know what else I expected:) That produce section is the best I've seen down there for sure! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete