September 8, 2011

What's New, You Ask?

Sorry for the lack of posts and updates, but since we've been home it's been go-go-go!

Kyle got right back to studying, at his old stomping grounds at ASU, for an exam he has on the 16th. I didn't get to see him as much as I would have liked, but he was usually home by 6pm. I can't complain too much. Compared to his studying hours in Dominica, this was nothing.

While he studied, I spent my days unpacking my stuff from our storage and unpacking, only to repack, Kyle's stuff. I believe I've been to our storage unit 7 times in the last 3 weeks. It's exhausting living out of boxes. I've also gotten back into substitute teaching which has been a lot of fun. It's nice to get dressed up, go to work, and finally earn a paycheck! I can't wait to work this semester.

We also got to spend time with friends and family. Something we've loved more than anything. Kyle got to golf and I got to shop, making us both happy campers!

Kyle left for Michigan yesterday. He's driving with a buddy from California. They have quite the journey ahead of them. They should arrive on Saturday, just in time for school to start Monday. As you you can imagine I miss him terribly and am counting down the days till I get to visit him in October.

That's all I have for now, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment