November 18, 2011

Can't Keep Up?

Been trying to figure out where in the world are the Hickman's?
Don't know when they're going to be here, there, or who knows where?
That's ok...neither can they!

I do know that I leave for Michigan to reunite with my love this Sunday. I'm certainly looking forward to being with him again. It's been a long and hard semester being apart, but I've enjoyed working with the munchkins every day. After Kyle takes his final on December 2nd, we'll make the drive to St. Louis on the 3rd where we'll be bunking with my Nana until some time in the spring. (Yes, I'm being vague. We don't know exact dates at this time.)

For now, I just want to thank my parents for letting their 25 year old, married daughter move back home for 3 months and for being so understanding when I took their cars to work every day. I truly have the best Mom and Dad. I love you both!

2 comments:

  1. Heidi... I know you're going to want to spend as much time with Kyle as possible, but I'd LOVE to get together! Let me know if you want to do a girls night like the old times:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We won't miss the daily finagling of vehicles but we will miss having you at home. Only four weeks until Christmas in Alton! I can't wait....

    ReplyDelete