December 2, 2011

Done

Today, Kyle took his final and will officially be done with this semester. Woo hoo! We can check one more thing off the list (half way to being an M.D.)

I haven't been here for much of the semester, but I've been able to visit for a total of 4 weeks and from what I've seen, this hasn't been the most exciting semester, but it's at least been a bit of a break from the intensity of the studying he had before. Sort of a calm before the storm since he'll be studying for STEP 1 of the USMLE over the next few months. (I'm stressed out just thinking about it and I'm not the one doing all the work)

I have to say that my mind was at ease, being miles away in AZ, knowing that he was hanging out with his roommate, Luke. A fellow Arizonan, Luke has been a great friend to Kyle and me and has been extremely tolerant of my frequent visits to Michigan, loads of luggage in tow.

Luke, thanks for putting up with me and for being an excellent roommate to Kyle. I couldn't have asked for a better guy. We'll miss you, but don't worry...we know where you live and Costa Vida is always calling our name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment