December 31, 2011

Resolutions

I'm not normally one for New Year's resolutions, but this year I have a few.

1. Learn to sew. (I know some of the basics from jr. high home-ec, but I want to get more
advanced and be able to make some of the cute crafts I see. Plus, I feel like it's something I have to learn before we have kids.) One of my Christmas gifts should make it a bit easier. Check out this bad boy...
2. Become a runner. (I hate running! I find it boring and not normal. I don't plan on running any marathons, but I would like to be able to run a decent distance, comfortably, without wanting to shoot myself.) This little image I found pretty much sums it all up..


3. Clean our bedroom. (I actually do clean our bedroom, but I have a horrible habit of letting a small pile of clothes build up, usually on a chair, for about 3 or 4 days. After that, I put it all away. Why I can't put things away as I go, Lord only knows. I do know it drives Kyle crazy.)


These are my main resolutions, silly...I know, but this is it. Hopefully I can stick to them...

What are your resolutions for 2012?

1 comment: