September 7, 2012

Wack-a-doo!

When you live in a city with over 8 million people, you're bound to run into a few CRAZIES!
 
Almost on a daily basis I walk past someone (or something) and think, HUH?
 
Unfortunately, most the time I don't have my camera on me or I just can't get to it fast enough. There's also that little thing of just not wanting to be obviously rude and snap a shot. It's one thing if you're trying to get noticed, but I have a feeling most these people think they're totally normal.
 
Like this guy we found parading around Washington Square Park (a hub for weirdness!)
 
 
Wack-a-doo, right?!?! If I recall, he was "Praising the power of the chicken". Um, ya.
 
Just thought you might enjoy this image to get your weekend started.


1 comment:

  1. This got my attention! WOW, I bet Kyle's having a field day making fun of all these people.

    ReplyDelete