September 26, 2012

Oh, the madness

Sorry for the lack of posts, but things around here have been absolutely crazy.
  • Kyle started a new rotation, family medicine in the Bronx. This comes with a new schedule that consists of 3 very long days at the hospital, but is followed by a 4-day weekend. I could definitely get used to this!
  • I've been working like a mad woman as a nanny for 2 different families. I'm sort of doing double duty when it comes to jobs right now, but you've got to make hay while the sun shines. Hopefully by next week I'll have something permanent. I'll keep you posted.
  • My mom and grandma came to visit us for 5 days. We took them all over this wild city and showed them the top places for tourists along with the lesser-known hot spots. I sure hope they had a good time. I know we enjoyed their visit. (I'll be posting some pictures of their time here soon)
That's been it for now. We're hoping to get some well-deserved rest this weekend, enjoy the fabulous fall weather, and catch-up on our list of places to visit in the city. I feel like just as we cross one thing off, another pops up on the radar and we're right back where we started. I guess we do have 2 years to work our way through the must-see, must-do, and must-eat of NYC and I'll be sure to keep you up to date on our adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment