October 17, 2012

High Rollers?

So Forbes just came out with a list of the most expensive zip codes in America and guess which
one made the top...OURS!!! 10065 is apparently home to some pretty pricey pads. I'm not too sure how to feel about this. Impressed? Depressed? Honored? Either way I'm pretty sure we're at the bottom of any sort of number compiling they did. Don't get me wrong, we love our tiny little place, but we are a far cry from the maids (yes, in uniform), chefs, and full on staff I see out and about at
some of our neighboring apartments. It's truly unbelievable the difference in lifestyle, or bank account balances, between us and them. I mean, I actually make my own bed. Crazy?!?!?

read the article
 
(our little bungalow is pointed out below amidst the blue area that is 10065)


No comments:

Post a Comment