September 9, 2010

Barbados...Post 3 of 3

MONKEYS, MONKEYS, AND MORE MONKEYS!!!

We found the famous green monkey. They were everywhere! We had so much fun with these cute little animals and the whole time I couldn't help but think about how much my mom would love this. She is crazy about monkeys and all other animals for that matter. She really is Mrs. Doolittle.















We stopped for a roadside lunch at a small rum factory where they make the famous Malibu coconut rum. As we sat eating our lunch, this perfectly white beach was our view. It was hard to leave.





This was a small restaurant called the Surfers Cafe and we stopped here for a cocktail. We couldn't resist the views at sunset. The bench we're sitting on actually extended over the ocean and occasionally a big wave would tickle your ankles.








We left early Sunday morning for St. Lucia and we were both very sad to leave this beautiful island. I must say, we would both jump at the opportunity to go back. In fact, I think I hear those white sand beaches calling my name right now.



1 comment:

  1. So I just found your blog, love the name, but I am completely devastated to hear about your husband. What a stressful thing to have happen.
    Aren't women always the voice of reason? ha.
    We will for sure be praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete