July 3, 2011

Addicted to Gin

I have to admit it's true...I'm addicted.



Kyle and I just can't get enough of it. It's becoming a nightly, and occasional lunch time, event.



Don't worry. I'm not talking about our latest coping mechanism for Dominica. I'm referring to Gin, the card game.






We have been playing it for the last week or so, nearly every night. We started playing it last summer in the evenings and we haven't done it since, but we're hooked again. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it's usually raining at night and we're stranded in our hot apartment. I usually win, which frustrates Kyle and puts a smile on my face, but we have fun nonetheless. It's sort of becoming our thing.






Who knew Gin was so great?

1 comment:

  1. Heidi, I love that y'all play Gin!!! That's what Charlie and I always play, too, it's the best!

    ReplyDelete