July 13, 2011

SOLD!!!




Last semester, while my mom was here, we went through all the things Kyle and I had that we'd be selling and put them in an alphabetized spread sheet with the price they would be sold at. Then, at the beginning of this semester I started taking pictures of all those items with the additional information of when I could part with them and posted them on facebook for all the spouses to see and purchase. It seems silly to go through all this work, but nearly every little item you have here, people are not just willing, but wanting to buy and I wanted to keep it as organized as possible. Thus far, our sale has gone great and I'm starting to see what we will have left to donate and what we will be taking home with us. Luggage limitations are strict, so it wont be much. As our apartment gets emptier and emptier, it's started to feel real that's we're leaving in about a month.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are almost leaving!! Time is FLYING by!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Isn't it a great feeling getting rid of all that stuff?? Only one more month and back to the USA wooohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete