July 30, 2011

Is This Normal?




The other night when Kyle grabbed his towel before jumping into the shower, he noticed some new colors along with the yellow. It's been raining a lot lately which means it's even more humid than normal. This also means our decent method of drying our towels (placing them directly in front of the AC unit or fan) isn't doing the trick. Essentially, we've ended up with blue mold on our towels making them smell of sour milk. My towel is already blue making me concerned for obvious reasons. Oh, the issues that come with living in a tropical climate. How I long to dry to out in the Arizona sun!

1 comment:

  1. Eewww. I do not miss that. Although I do miss Batibou... go there for me one last time:)
    When Wyatt left for good he was packing up and grabbed his wallet (that he came down with, but never used on the island, so it had been sitting on a shelf the whole time) and even though it was never wet, when he opened it there was mold all over and little tiny worms living in there!!! sick.

    ReplyDelete