July 28, 2011

Changes

There are so many changes that will come with our move back to the states. Some of these changes are good and some are bad. I'm certainly going to miss the simplicity of life here and the lack of ability to be a constant consumer of the latest and greatest. With that said, I am excited to move on and indulge a bit in all the things I've missed. Here's a peek at a few of the changes that will come...




my shoes will go...




the phone I use will go...








the road I take will go...






where I shop for food will go...





the way I clean our dishes will go...




I realize the grass isn't always greener on the other side, but since I've seen both sides I hope to take the best of both and move forward.

5 comments:

  1. And to this post I say, AMEN. :) Enjoy being back in the States, Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly LOVE your attitude! It's refreshing and honest! The USA and AZ can't wait to have you back again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute post! i'm excited for you! and, i love your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cleaver Heidi. Can't wait for you guys to be back. Just think we will go from DP+MK to DP+MP...bahahaha

    ReplyDelete