March 24, 2010

Visa Interview

Today Kyle and I had to go to an interview for our resident visas for Dominica. They aren't as concerned with the students themselves, they mostly worry about the spouses or companions that are here with the students. Well, I can honestly say it was a waste of a perfectly good hour...they asked us the dumbest questions that I'm pretty sure had nothing to do with me staying here and getting a visa (or going home). If someone can tell me why it matters how many bedrooms our house has or what the name of the school was that I worked at before I came here I would be appreciative. The icing on the cake was the way the woman just randomly thought of questions and wrote them along with our answers on a blank piece of lined paper. The whole things seemed quite official (haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment