April 20, 2010

Thanks to Heidi

Ok all of you dedicated readers, I know that this blog is usually Heidi's thing and that she keeps all of you updated on the goings on in our lives, but what she doesn't tell you is all of the little things that she does around here to make my life so much better. This journey has been great and the majority of that is due to Heidi. I could not have asked for a better sidekick to bring to the jungle with me so I thought I'd take a moment to thank her. Somehow she keeps putting up with me and for many of you, you know that is not an easy task. So here is to a great semester and a wonderful wife and great family.

Kyle

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait to see you guys! Good luck today Kyle and have a blast with your pals tonight. You both deserve some much needed time together. See you so soon:)

    ReplyDelete