October 31, 2010

Grandma Turns...

This weekend we celebrated my grandma's birthday which is actually on Tuesday. She will be 75! Whoops, I mean 57. We made a coconut cake, one of her favorites, and some "unknown" lady came in a switched around the numbers...

Here are my cousin Edie's kids, Taylor and Tyson, hanging out with GG, their great grandma. Ironically, Taylor is 5 years old and Tyson is 7. They love their GG.


Before the night was over we asked to see a preview of their costumes. What a creepy Freddy Kruger and a beautiful Snow White. I'm sure they'll get loads of candy on Halloween.

It was a wonderful weekend and one more reason for Kyle and I to be thankful to be home.
These are the things we really miss.

Happy Birthday Grandma and a Happy Halloween to all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment