March 25, 2011

Good Friday

Four weeks from today is Good Friday and boy will it be a good friday. We will be back in AZ! We actually arrive Thursday evening, but to know we'll wake up in the Valley of the Sun, dry air and all, makes my heart smile. Kyle will be home for just over 2 weeks and I'll be there for 3 1/2. Here are just a few of the places I can't wait to eat at or shop at. I really could add another 20 places, but I didn't want you to think I was too crazy.

I know Kyle is excited to go to most of the places on my list, but if I were to guess what he's most thrilled about, it's this...

I'm pretty sure he'd play 18 holes, or more, every day we're home if I'd let him. Call me selfish, but since he studies ALL DAY this is my time to get to hang out with him too.

The countdown begins....

3 comments:

  1. You're right on the money honey! your post made my mouth water. Cheers to indulging in good food and great shopping. woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're looking forward to seeing you guys! Easter lunch will be at our place at noon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love In-N-Out!! Have one for me! They don't have those in Arkansas!

    ReplyDelete