March 16, 2011

Mom's Visit: Batibou

By now, if you're a frequent reader of the blog, you've heard me talk about Batibou Beach about a million times or so. I can't help it! It's just picture perfect. Well, my mom feels the same way about this beach as I do which is why we went here twice during her visit.





At most of the beaches in Dominica you can find these little crabs running around. They are fun to watch as they coast across the sand and jump into a hole. Well, this little guy got brave and decided to hang out on and around my (oh so fashionable) Keen sandal.


I've written Kyle's name in the sand at beaches all over the world. This time I wrote a note to my dad. I couldn't help but add that little bit at the end...Love you Daddy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had fun with your mom and I love the message to your dad. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete