June 8, 2010

Blogging

This whole blogging thing is really quite new for me. I've always been turned off by the whole idea of writing about all the boring stuff in my life and sending it out there for the whole world to see. Don't you just roll your eyes when you read about someones Thursday: "We both worked and I made meatloaf for dinner"? How lame! Not that we all don't have days like that, I just don't want to read about them. Anyway, enough of my frustrations with bloggers.
With Kyle and I being so far away, I knew blogging would be the best way for our friends and family to hear about what's going on in Dominica and see some pictures. So far, it's worked out pretty well. I believe there are some of you who read our blog who we don't even know and those of you who are dedicated readers, I really encourage you to become a follower and LEAVE COMMENTS! I love nothing more than reading your responses to our posts. It helps me know I'm not just writing to the empty black hole of the internet. Well, I hope I am doing at least an "ok" job with this blogging thing. I want to give you all a sense of life here. If you have any requests for a post or any questions I haven't answered, please let me know. I'll be happy to fill you in!

5 comments:

  1. I think you are doing well. And yes the meatloaf on Thursday is irritating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Russ and glad someone feels the same way I do. I have a feeling in about 4 weeks your mug will make it onto a post or two of the blog. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog looks great Heidi. We read it all the time. I knew there was no need to worry about the test Kyle - you did come from great genes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi, you know I love your blog and have become inspired to write one about Luke's adventure from his mom's eyes and ears. Keep writing, it is a joy to read. Mini I down, off to Luke's first Histology Lab test tomorrow. Many, Many, thanks for all of Kyle and your support.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog is great. It gives me something to read at work. My friend would like to see a lot more pictures of bikinis. Russ wants to see nude beaches... The King

    ReplyDelete