June 3, 2010

Our Blog Gets A Makeover

I decided that with the start of a new semester (actually we are about a quarter of the way through it, but who's counting) we needed a new look. I did love our page before, but something in me, which I believe I got from my mother, has always given me the desire to rearrange, rework, and change things frequently. This is something I think my dad can attest to after years of returning home from trips, only to find the house is a new color and the couch and tables are switched around. I hope Kyle knows what he's getting in to. Luckily, for him, we'll be renting for a while which inhibits my natural desire to paint every white wall a beautiful, rich color. So, enjoy our new look and as always please comment on our posts or just leave a note saying hi!

1 comment: