July 24, 2010

Kyle at InLightIn

As many of you know, I go to an outreach program called In.Light.In every Friday afternoon. We spend a few hours with the local children just playing and loving on them. It's one of the most rewarding things I have ever been a part of. Well, this past Friday was the last one of the semester and Kyle decided to come with me. I was so excited for him to see what I do at In.Light.In and meet the beautiful children that melt me heart. I think he was nervous at first since the kids can be a little overwhelming, but in the end he had a great time. Take a look...




A little game of Keep Away is always fun for kids.


These two kids tried endlessly to get the ball.

Gotta love these cuties.

Doing some coloring with the kids.

Here's the group, leaders and kids.

1 comment:

  1. He looks so relaxed. Glad to see you can get his nose out of a book every now and then. On a "side note" I love the Dominican Friends feature. It is so funny how you all call it "the rock". I can't believe some of your friends do this with kids.

    ReplyDelete